Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello!



Hello everyone out there in the blogging world :) I have recently decided to start a blog but i have no idea what to write for my first entry. I guess I should tell you all a little about myself...I am 21 and a senior in college who loves the color pink and is obsessed with the show One Tree Hill. I Love the summer time so I am really looking forward to the next couple of months of freedom before my last year of college is going to start. I really do not want to graduate and leave all the people I have grown with the past three years, but like most things time does not care about what I want and keeps moving along just as usual.
I am really grateful for all the friends I have made at school and my supportive family. I always try to stay positive through any situation because who wants to be miserable their whole life? Not me! I try to share my happiness with everyone even if at times I am not in the happiest of moods. I think one of the greatest pieces of advice I can give anyone going through a rough time is to always stay positive and if you try to make others around you smile not too long after you will be smiling as well. I feel that surrounding yourself with people who make you smile is the best way to start your journey towards happiness. No one can be happy all the time, but if you are never happy then you are really missing out on a great part of life. That is why i decided to name my blog live in the sunshine because i hope through my blog that i can brighten your day and make you see that the world is never as dark as one may think. Personally I think that in our world today sometimes it is hard to be happy when the economy is doing so poorly and the people who are in power controlling the government are not doing their best to represent the best interest of the American people, but there are still things out there that no one can take away and that is the attitude you chose to view the world in. Today as I sit writing this blog the sun is shining and there is a light refreshing breeze, is that not something that we can all be happy about and enjoy. Sometimes I feel we all get too caught up in the big things that don't really lead us to true happiness. Hopefully through my writings you will be able to smile and I hope you all enjoy whats to come :)
Bye for now,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment